Saturday, December 12, 2009

Revised: Preparedness books to get you started.

Prepare for tomorrow: Preparedness books to get you started.
As I learn more about prepping, I take the best of the information and leave the rest. On a previous blog “preparedness books to get you started” I recommended three books… the first book was “shoestring survivalism”, the second book “making the best of basics”, and the third book “camping and wilderness survival”. I have read a new book “when all hell breaks loose” by Cody Lundin. This book I recommend to replace my second selection “making the best of basics”. This book has more practical information that needs to be learned. I'm keeping my list of books to get started to three. The reason for this is so that you will get the most knowledge without spending a lot of money. As I read more books I may revise this list again.

No comments: